Dirt Cheap Yoga is looking to hire an Executive Director to oversee the operations, management, and strategic planning for our non-profit. Please see below for the job description and requirements.
The Executive Director is a part-time (5-10 hours/week) volunteer position to oversee all functions of Dirt Cheap Yoga. Duties include:
- Managing payroll and bills
- Coordinating with recreation centers and instructors to manage class schedule
- Managing DCY website, Facebook, and Instagram
- Responding to inquiries and messages via email
- Marketing and promotion of DCY's offerings
- Seeking ways to expand our student base and class offerings
- Federal and state tax filings
- Interviewing and hiring new instructors
The ideal candidate will have experience managing a yoga/fitness studio, strong marketing/social media experience, and a passion for DCY's community-oriented mission to bring affordable yoga to all who seek it.
*While the position is paid, due to Dirt Cheap Yoga's finances this is essentially a volunteer position with a small monthly stipend.
If interested, please email email@example.com with a summary of your qualifications and experience.